Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year!


Buh-Bye 2012, Hello 2013!

Now that another year is nearly over, it is my time to reflect on the past year and to look to the next. It is important for me to look back and cherish the memories, think about lessons learned, and to set goals for the year to come. The past year has brought many changes, adjustments and new experiences to my life. A few of the changes include leaving my office job to be a wine shop owner, I got engaged, and I also became part of a new community. In these three things there are a multitude of lessons learned, but I won't bore you with that. Instead, here are some fun pictures from 2012!  

Thank you Joshua Chang for the fun photo session!
Missy in her stunna shades!
Slicing onions at work is SO MUCH easier with ski goggles on. 

The BEST photo from 2012. Beau proposed to me (again)
at our engagement party with the actual ring. He done GOOD!
The wine bar I now own also has a menu so I have become very familiar
 with a panini grill! The kitchen is a very simple kitchen so I must
 use creativity when brainstorming new dishes.



Now that I am towards the end of this post, I would like to leave a few photos of some of the favorite wines that I have enjoyed over this past year. Learning about wine is such a continuous journey and I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store!  Thank you to everyone who has shared a glass with me!















Happy New Year! 




2 comments:

  1. I will never forget that moment when while you were talking Beau then quietly opened the box and proposed. Tearing up thinking about it. One of my best moments of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw =) Yes that was a surprise to me! I am very happy that we were able to share that moment with our friends and family!

      Delete