Wednesday, January 25, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge- Day 2,3 & 4!

I sincerely apologize for "slacking" on my photography challenge.... actually my computer was crashing for about a week plus! Thank goodness for a brother who is a computer guy genius, I am finally back on my computer! So here we are... time to catch up!

Day 2: What I wore today

Above is one of my FAVORITE work outfits. Those flats are comfortable, I love my ninja socks, the tank top fits me well, the sweater is perfect for the office and black slacks are a must! When it comes to clothes, I am no fashionista. =) Any fashionistas out there want to go shopping with me to help a sista out? ha..ha!

Day 3: Clouds

Recently I went to the coast with the winery crew for a work retreat. This was a view from the condos during one morning. I was in love with the clouds and the cloud line. The scenery this morning was stunning, and the sunset on this evening was breathtaking. Clouds add a great element of beauty to nature.

Day 4: Something Green

I have no idea what the objects in this photo are, but they were hanging in the window of a gift shop. I thought that they were fascinating, so I snapped a few photos of them, and thankfully there was some green in the shot!

Cheers!

Becky

3 comments:

  1. Something Green is GORGEOUS! I want that photo AND the glass balls!! They look like little satellites or whirligig ornaments. You have a wonderful eye, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nubian- Wooooo hooo! I got a little behind with my photos and blog since my computer was down. Now...it is time to catch up!

    Tamara- Thank you for the wonderful compliment =) It means the world to me when others enjoy the photos I take =)

    ReplyDelete